Lvtravels.in is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
General Hotel Policy
1. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
2. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12.00 PM and check-out is 12.00 PM. After booking you can call to hotel for early check –in if required.
3. Room service charges, Telephone Bill, snacks, food will be charged other than booked.
4. The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. LV Tours and Travels, will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
5. The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
1. Name and job title.
2. Contact information including email address.
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
1. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
2. Internal record keeping.
3. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
4. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
5. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid before your departure from your country as mutually decided between team management and guests. Management personnel's hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service. Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Mode of Payment:
1. 50% of the amount-confirmation of the order.
2. 50% of the amount -after arrival to INDIA / Day 1 of the tour.
Overseas advance payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our Bank .
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
1. 30 days prior to arrival 30% of the tour cost.
2. 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour cost.
3. 48 hours prior to arrival: 70 % of the Tour cost.
4. Less than 48hours or No Show: No Refund.
In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Whatever be your requirement, We are there. Drop us a line as we are keen to act as your service associates. Always be sure of quick response from us.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
In regard to refund of unused/unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2-4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card amount or to bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.